Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life Cycle of an IT Employee

Since soon I am going to be a IT professional,So I am started thinking about this.

Hows my life in company campus?

What are the changes I have to make?

many more questions hindering me,but also feel a bit relaxed that I was some how able to become a IT Professional.:P


Anyways while I am thinking all this I came across a article an make me think again about this.


It's true they say that a picture is worth a thousand words.

I don't think there is a better way of explaining our life. Imagine yourself sitting in the black chair...

If this a true , I am sure I m going to face many more difficulties in my professional life,but I am ready to take the chalenges...:P

Wht do you think people since many are working as IT professionals,Is this true...

3 comments:

Pradeep said...

seems funny..but very true...!!!!
good luck...

Brett Mindrec Robertson said...

Costs more to advertise on this person's entrecard than it does on mine?

Astro Galaxy said...

Fantastic!